All cricket players need the best cricket shoes for fast bowlers to help them play their game.
Cricket is a game of grace and passion.
It is played by two teams consisting of 11 players each, with the source aim of scoring more runs than the opponent team and getting all out when they lose 10 wickets or declare the last one pair.
The bowler in cricket has an important role to play in trying to get the batsman out.
A bowler has to bowl in a specific manner in order to get batsmen out.
If you are new to the game of cricket, then you must know that the game comprises 4 types of balls – speed bowling, seam bowling, swing bowling, and spin bowling. A fast bowler is one who bowls at a speed of over 85 MPH.
In order to deliver a ball at such high speeds, it is important that the bowler has the best possible shoes for fast bowling.
Good quality shoes provide greater comfort and the ability to run easily on the ground while remaining safe and shock-absorbing.
Your feet must be comfortable while playing so that you can stay focused and enjoy
We’ve put together this list of the best cricket bowling shoes for your feet.
At a Glance:
What Are The Best Bowling Shoes For Fast Bowlers In 2021?
Cricket is a game that requires agility, speed, and quick movements thinking.
If you are looking for shoes that will help you be your best on the field, here is a list of the top new balance cricket shoes.
The most important thing that you must look in your cricket shoe is how fast they are.
Most of these shoes used by bowlers are made up of rubber with metal spikes on the base for perfect grip and speed. The average speed should be 9+ mph while bowling.
Bootcamp Speed Bowling Shoes have been designed to serve the purpose of speed and agility.
Our Recommendations On Best Cricket Shoes
Best Running Shoes For CricketBest Pick
These shoes are truly luxurious find the best cricket shoes for men.
The best men’s athletic shoes will keep your feet cool and dry even during the most intense bowling sessions.
- The design is incredibly stylish and best shoes for bowling cricket with a mesh fabric throughout, giving it an athletic flair.
- It also provides 360 degrees of breathability as ventilation is always available from any point on the side of the shoe and lightweight cricket shoes.
- The sole of the shoe is made of rubber, which gives you the durability that you need for constant wear.
- You can go on long runs all day long without having to worry about replacing your shoes anytime soon.
- They are easy to clean as well, with a quick wipe down doing the trick.
- The lightweight design makes them great for people who are always on the move.
- They come in a wide variety of colors, from neutral tones to bold shades.
- This allows you to pick and choose what works best for you aesthetically, while always having something that matches your style.
- Highly Breathable
- Long-lasting durability
- Wide variety of colors
- Rubber sole
- Not great for intense outdoor activities
Best Cricket Shoes For Fast BowlersStaff Pick
These shoes are the best cricket shoes for fast bowlers under 1000 which is a great choice for people who want to go the extra mile in their workouts.
You can get them to match whatever workout ensemble you want to wear for the day so you never have to sacrifice style for your intense training regimen.
The shoe is equipped with an ergonomically designed upper which offers maximum comfort to the bowler .
It has a breathable mesh forefoot and padded collar area that provides lightweight comfort during play.
The shoe also comes with two different color options – black/grey and blue/black.
- They’re bowling boots, full cricket spikes, lightweight and flexible, but still, give your feet plenty of support.
- The soles have been created with a Charged Cushioning System that provides a smooth transition from heel to toe when you’re running, without sacrificing the absorb impact protection that you need.
- The material is made of a mix of synthetic and textile, giving it a comfortable feel while maintaining durability.
- The design features full-length Micro G foam for an amazing bounce back after every step you take.
- There is also TPU lacing in the form of flat cables to give your feet additional stability and support so that they don’t slip and slide around while you’re working out.
- The incredible energy return shoes come in a variety of colors that give them a contemporary look and feel.
- These athletic cricket footwear shoes are also great because they’re able to be washed in the washing machine, so you never have to worry about them getting damaged by excess water.
- lightweight Flexweave design
- Comfortable and flexible
- Long-lasting durability
- Fast bowling shoes
- Not for hiking or climbing because they do not offer support
Best Cricket Bowling ShoesBudget Pick
These shoes are the best cricket shoes under 500 made of synthetic, extra grip, and mesh, giving them plenty of breathabilities while still ensuring you get the support that your feet need.
This means that there is no additional force applied to your ankles and legs when running, other cricket shoes which can cause damage to those areas over time if they’re allowed to get too stressed out.
- The shoes also come with a rubber sole and best cricket shoes for batting so that you can wear these for extended periods without worrying about them wearing thin too quickly.
- Flexible design makes it easy to wear for people who are always on the go
- GEL cushioning system ensures that your feet are being protected from impact by absorbing all of that energy into itself
- The lightweight upper portion is incredibly flexible and allows you to be as active
- The upper portion is incredibly lightweight and flexible but also ordered with a GEL cushioning system that absorbs the impact of every step you take and they provide internal support system
- Flexible design
- Easy to wear
- GEL cushioning system
- Lightweight shoes
- Not for climbing because it does not enough support
Best Bowling Shoes For WomenBest Pick
The best cricket shoes for all-rounders which is a synthetic upper portion on these shoes.
These cool women’s bowling shoes provide comfortable cushioning while you’re running so that your feet aren’t being harmed by the impact of every step.
- The revolutionary new outsole is created from solid rubber materials to ensure that your shoes can last for a long time without wearing them out.
- The design of these shoes is done in a way that they’re incredibly lightweight and flexible.
- It allowing you to move around all day without them weighing you down.
- The shoes also come with an injected unit sole so that there’s no additional force being applied to your feet while you run, which can actually cause serious damage over time if not addressed.
- It keeps your feet safe while running
- Rubber outsole
- Lightweight flexible design
- Comfortable cricket shoes
- Not the best running shoes
Best Cricket Shoes For All-RoundersStaff Pick
- These shoes have quick multi-directional movement which gives Excellent midfoot stability
- Zhuanglin Men’s Quick Drying has been designed specifically which have extra support , exceptional traction and a high-performance outsole
- It has a three-dimensional comfort lining which is Nike lunar audacity and a lightweight outsole.
- The toe area is a snug fit and an anti-roll insole and also has a power midfoot strap.
- The shoes is lightweight cushioning, eva midsole and new balance bowling cricket shoes.
- Professional cricketers
- Lightweight shoe
- Superb fit
- Excellent midfoot stability
- Extremely comfortable
- Extra cost
How You Choose The Best Cricket Shoes?
You have to keep it in mind while buying cricket shoes.
Here we present some important points which you can consider while buying the best cricket shoes for yourself or your loved ones:
1) Material used in the making of the shoe:
Different materials are used to manufacture different types of Cricket Shoes, such as Leather and Synthetic, and tpu material. The quality of the shoe may depend on what type of material is used to make the shoes.
Some players prefer Leather shoes because they will last longer, and needed traction whereas some people like synthetic cricket shoes, as they are lighter and more comfortable than leather ones.
Comfort is very important when you are choosing a shoe for playing cricket. The shoe must be comfortable, as you have to play a lot with your shoes. If the shoes are not comfortable, then it can affect your performance on the field. The top-quality cricket shoes are made of premium leather and additional cushioning which will provide extra comfort to the players.
The weight of a cricket shoe is very important, as if the weight of the shoe is high, then it will be difficult to play with it. Many manufacturers are now using lightweight materials for manufacturing shoes, which make them easy to wear during the game. If your cricket shoes are heavy, then you can face problems while playing cricket.
Top-quality Cricket Shoes are made of long-lasting materials. You have to keep in mind that the shoes will not last for a long time, even if you buy a quality shoe, you have to take good care of it. Expensive shoes do last longer than the cheaper cricket shoes. Some brands use leather in their shoes, which ensures durability and better performance on the field.
The price of the cricket shoe is an important point to consider, you have to set a budget before buying cricket shoes. Expensive shoes are made of good quality leather which will last long, whereas cheaper ones are made of synthetic materials and they may not perform well on the field. You can buy cheap cricket shoes for practice sessions and buy a quality cricket shoe for the game.
Which Shoes To Wear For Fast Bowling?
Shoes for fast bowling should be very light and flexible so that there is no delay in getting the ball down and running between the wickets.
The shoes should also preferably be lightweight so that they do not add to the weight of the bowls being thrown.
Length is not an important factor.
But the shoe should be firm on the foot so that it does not slip while trying to take a run between the wickets or try and stop a quick single.
If you want to look stylish and unique, it is important to choose a unique design for your cricket shoes.
These are the best shoes for playing cricket.
Many manufacturers are coming up with different designs of cricket shoes so that people can show their personalities through their shoes.
The top-quality brands usually adopt current trends in their shoes, so that players can look stylish and trendy.
- KR Strikeforce Flyer Mesh – Best Bowling Shoes Overall.
- Pyramid Path – Runner Up.
- Brunswick Vapor – Honorable Mention.
- Dexter Men’s Kam Bowling Shoes
- BSI Men’s #751.
- KR Strikeforce Flyer Black & Orange.
- Bowlerstore Classic
One of the most important reasons for having spikes on cricket shoes is that they provide better ground grip, which is important because cricket is a game that requires a lot of running. As a result, it will be easier for you to run if your shoes have a stronger grip.
The soles of these shoes are flexible, and the studs are long-lasting and abzorb cushioning. This increases their traction force. Shock absorption is also important in all-rounder shoes. Players will have a better performance if they use good cricket shoes.
Yes, they do. Shoes with proper grip are very important as they help the fast bowler to gain speed at the same time not losing footing on wet pitches. Most of the cricket shoes designed for bowlers have a good grip. One should always make sure that there is a proper grip on the shoe before buying it.
The bowlers are supposed to wear cricket shoes which are very lightweight, flexible, and also provide proper grip. Due to its comfortability, it has become one of the best shoes in the market for fast bowling. The shoe has a rubber sole with studs on it giving them durability and enhanced strength. Furthermore, they have an upper made up of full-grain leather and mesh, making them light in weight.